Individuals, organizations, and local businesses are invited to participate in Bike Week, August 13 – 19 by hosting an event that encourages people in Saskatoon to experience the fun and freedom of two wheels! Event possibilities are diverse and include group rides, bike parades, races, discounts for cyclists, bike maintenance classes, and more. If you or your business/organization would like to host an event during Bike Week Saskatoon, please submit an Event Request Form and review the responsibilities listed below. If accepted, your event will be featured in the Bike Week Schedule of Events as well as promoted through our social media channels.
Event Host Responsibilities
Event Hosts are responsible for coordinating all aspects of their Bike Week Event. Responsibilities include:
- Choose an event, time, and date
- Organize registration and participant fees (if applicable)
- Secure a location and obtain necessary permissions/permits
- Complete an Event Request Form, including a description of the event to be included in our Schedule of Events and relevant participant information
- Include the official Bike Week logo on any print/media promotional material
- Organize any volunteers required to assist during the event
- Run the event!
If you have any questions or would like to discuss an event idea, please email us at email@example.com.